WHAT IS EXPOSPORT?
You can pick up your bib and your race pack at the Exposport RomaOstia. No entrants will be allowed to pick up their number on race day.
WHEN IS EXPOSPORT OPEN?
- Thursday 7th March from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 8th March from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9th March from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
WHERE IS EXPOROMAOSTIA LOCATED?
SALONE DELLE FONTANE: Via Ciro il Grande 10/12, 00144 Rome RM
HOW TO GET TO EXPOROMAOSTIA?
From TERMINI train station, take the metro line B (blue) to LAURENTINA and exit at EUR–PALASPORT
From the airport: Fiumicino Aeroporto Leonardo da Vinci
Take the train FL1 to Rome, stop at MAGLIANA then change train for metro line B (blue) to LAURENTINA and exit at EUR–PALASPORT.
From Rome Ciampino airport
The nearest train station is Ciampino città connected to the airport through COTRAL/SCHIAFFINI buses to Roma Termini, with departure every 30 minutes. The journey is about 5 minutes and the ticket costs 1 euro (on board or from ground staff). From Termini take the metro line B (blue) to LAURENTINA and exit at EUR–PALASPORT.
A daily connection to Termini station via buses is also available, please visit: https://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/pax-cia-bus
Metro stops near EXPOROMAOSTIA :
- EUR–PALASPORT (B line)
- EUR-FERMI (B line)
Busses from downtown Rome:
- From Termini, bus 714 (to Palazzo dello Sport) – every 7 minutes, stop at COLOMBO/AGRICOLTURA
- From Piazza Venezia, bus 170 (to Agricoltura) – every 15 minutes, stop at CIRO IL GRANDE.
Distances from/to EXPOROMAOSTIA
- Leonardo da Vinci – Fiumicino Airport: 20km (20 minutes by car)
- Ciampino Airport: 16km (15 minutes by car)
- Termini main station : 9 km (15 minutes by car)
- Downtown Rome: 8 km (15 minutes by car)
REQUIREMENTS FOR COLLECTION OF THE BIB RACE NUMBER
Present the printed Letter of confirmation and your ID. The letter will be available on the website a week before the race.
If your letter says (REGULAR) your registration is complete.
If your letter says (PENDING REGISTRATION), your registration is not complete and you will need to complete it before you collect your BIB race number.
If the reason of incomplete registration is related to an incomplete payment, it is possible to pay the balance at the Expo at the stand PENDING REGISTRATIONS .
To collect the BIB race number for another person, please complete and sign the bottom part of the letter indicating the name of the collector with a copy of your ID and his ID.
For more information, please contact us by phone : 0039 06 57288029 or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org